Eurisy invites you to join a unique network of space agencies, industry, and international organisations
- Eurisy bridges the gap between space and society by fostering partnerships and raising awareness among user groups and decision-makers of the benefits of space applications for economic, environmental, and societal policies.
- Eurisy’s independence from commercial constraints gives it the legitimacy necessary to reach user groups and decision-makers on behalf of the European Space Community, and convince them of the strategic benefits of space.
- Eurisy starts, stimulates, and supports collaboration between public institutions, SMEs, industry, and academia to advance the dissemination of satellite-based innovation in non-space sectors such as mobility, energy, maritime, agriculture, health, and many more.
- Eurisy informs decision-makers on how to facilitate the take-up of satellite-based services.
Why become a member?
- Actively engage and share best practices on downstream space applications with a network of peers;
- Take part in the decision-making process during the General Assembly of Members, and therefore directly influence the strategy and activities of Eurisy;
- Find support to organise ad hoc events, trainings, webinars;
- Benefit from promotional activities, free entries to all Eurisy events, and open access to the complete Eurisy website and database;
- Promote initiatives through Eurisy news channels;
- Gain access to expertise, and knowledge, including the development of studies on specific topics of relevance for your organization;
- Boost the development of your downstream space strategy and programmes;
- Get insights on emerging markets, trends, and end-user communities.
A full member can also participate…
In all meetings, working groups, projects, and activities on a voluntary basis, depending on the organisation’s specific interests and strategic priorities.
In a Eurisy activity by providing financial, in-kind, or expert support.
How to join Eurisy?
Requests for membership must be sent to the Eurisy President, for submission to Council’s approval. Please contact the Eurisy Secretariat for further details (firstname.lastname@example.org).
We look forward to welcoming your organisation among our members!